Our Vision: To convene leaders, educators, and advisors in order to address the critical and persistent leadership and mission-related challenges that face Christian Organizations.
Our Mission: To further the Kingdom of God by increasing the number and enhancing the development of leaders in the Pacific Northwest to better prepare them to serve mission-based organizations and their communities. We value…
- The centrality of Jesus Christ and the model of His leadership.
- Leadership that is relational, visionary, and courageous.
- Collaboration and networks of leaders who trust one another.
- Stewardship of human, financial, and organizational resources.
- Adaptability, flexibility, and responsiveness.
- Life-long learning that is experiential, community-based, and relational.
- Participation which reflects the ethnic and demographic diversity of the Pacific Northwest.